BIKES BIKES BIKES BIKES

BIKES BIKES BIKES... I have suddenly got into motorbikes.  You may already know this, in fact I may have visited your house very recently and ridden a bike in your garden, and I just might have fallen off said bike after travelling around 6 inches, but it DON'T MATTER.  BIKES = ACE.

I was going to do a free trial at a bike school next week, but just doddering around the garden in 1st gear was proof that it's something I want to do.  I'm not completely sure why; it's been suggested it's my mid-life crisis stepping up a gear, but for me it's about the challenge of learning new skills and mastering an unfamiliar type of machine.  I've been looking at getting other cars, but I couldn't muster sufficient enthusiasm for something that's just going to be a little different to what I already have.

So, tomorrow I'm going to cancel the free session and book the CBT instead.  I've had a trip to George White's factory outlet store in Swindon today and got myself all leathered up with some blue/white/black Alpinestars kit (to go with my helmet), plus some crazy superhero-style boots.  It's a tall order but I'd like to be on 2 wheels this weekend...

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio