New Wheels

Picked the bike up this morning (after a short stop to buy gloves, which I'd somehow forgotten).  It is absolutely as new with 197 miles on the clock (despite being 2 years old).  There was some confusion on the way back; I didn't know the way home and it needed fuel, so Mrs B was going to lead but the plan did not come together and I had to find my own way back with the gauge showing empty.  It was fine though, quite a pleasant ride and only a couple of incidents of really shoddy riding... it's a very forgiving thing to ride, I'm sure it's let me change gear a couple of times without the clutch.  The engine is still running in so top whack is 50mph, and this makes it a bit of an obstacle on A roads.

Best bit was filling it up (cost £10.99), riding it about all afternoon (more than 100 miles), and still having 3/4 of a tank left!

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio