CBT

Did my CBT today... well, half of it, I have to go back tomorrow to do the 2 hours of road riding.  There were 4 of us doing the training, all complete novices, and the sun was going down before we'd even finished the basics.  It was bloody difficult at times; I knew it wouldn't be a walk in the park, but it pushed me much further out of my comfort zone than I anticipated.  For quite a chunk of it, I didn't enjoy it and was thinking biking wasn't for me.  Although I felt more comfortable later on, and started to have a bit of fun, even now I'm still not 100% sure.  It might have helped if the training wasn't in a small school playground, bordered by roaming gangs of bored teenagers.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio