Biker Gang Violence

I went out with my new motorbike gang yesterday, and we rained down mayhem on Henley-on-Thames, there is literally nothing left of it but flaming ruins and driftwood.  Imagine a Viking raid, but on Yamahas.  I'm surprised it's not been on the news.  It was definitely not just me and my mate Rob, not breaking the speed limit once, and retreating to a tea shop when it started to rain for teacakes'n'jam, OK?

Bike is close to 1000 miles now, running-in almost complete.  It's running nicely, and my riding is 90% good (an examiner may disagree though).  I bought some kevlar-reinforced jeans today, to reduce the need to change trousers at each end of a journey (I'm planning to use the bike all this week), still haven't got a neck-cosy thing though, so I've normally got a cold neck before I'm even into 3rd gear!

Current fave upgrade bike is a Suzuki SV650, looked at one today in a showroom at Farnborough.  I'll have to get my finger out book the theory test, at least.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio