Epic inter-county adventuring

I've been farting about most evenings on the bike, I love the thing and have upgraded my status to not-quite-totally-incompetent.  Today I used it to commute to work for the first time, now that'll it do 60mph (it was reluctant to do 50 before it was run in).  I made damn sure the weather was going to be fine, and avoided the madness of the Basingstoke ring-road by taking back roads.  The Hog's Back was jammed, so for the first time I found myself filtering down the middle of the road.  After 25+ years in a car, it felt like extreme cheating!  An Audi R8 driver had to make way for the awesome 10BHP of the YBR and it's power ranger rider.  But with changing clothes and related messing about, it actually took an hour rather than the usual 45 minutes in total, and it was the same on the way back.  It was great fun though, and probably cost me all of £3 in fuel, so I'm using it again tomorrow.

In other news, Mrs B's Berlingo is in a bodyshop after some old giffer rode into the side of it on a roundabout.  It needs a door and repairs all down the side, but I'm not expecting it to be written-off.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio