I am not on holiday

Hey, I'm visiting the Great Satan!  The climate is warmer and petrol is cheap... everything else is rubbish, I don't like it.

We arrived at Washington Dulles on Monday via Bubbles, went Premium economy so it was pretty comfy with lots of snacks.  I tried to watch Thor, but it was too rubbish.  Then I tried Battlefield Los Angeles, and it was worse.  I ended up watching Fast & Furious 5 which was absolute tosh, but I had nothing better to do of course (I wasn't given any opportunity to drive the plane, how rude).
After a lot of Blackberry-related trouble (we couldn't call each other or retrieve the emails containing the addresses, etc), we got to our apartments in the evening.  They're pretty plush, and you can see the office from the balcony:
I've seen loads of interesting cars, I'll start getting some photos.  I like the new Beetle, and there are a lot of sleek Japanese coupes we don't get in the UK.  There are a LOT of Camaros around too, and Dodge Chargers.  Nobody suffers the indignity of a diesel here!  We've got a Kia Rio hire car, it's without doubt the worst vehicle in the state.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio