Boiled Alive

The central heating had sprung a leak when I woke up this morning, so I've had to have an emergency day off to fix it.  It's a long story but the highlight was me crouched at the rear of the boiler, gallons of steaming hot brown water being blasted over me, whilst yelling at the top of my voice for Mrs B to help.  Unfortunately she could sleep through a war and didn't wake up until I went and shook her (by this time I was as wet as if I'd been in the bath).  Not a good day but several hours and £20 later it seems to be fixed.

In other news, the MX5 has been ejected from the garage so the Suzuki can have some love.  I'm considering painting the corroded forks, but can't really be bothered to take the wheel off.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio