Sucker for a pretty face

It's new bike time! The BMW F800ST has been discounted for being too bland; I've seen a lot of them in London recently and I've gone right off them.  I've come to the conclusion that bikes are all about desirability and the Beemer doesn't have it.  The Honda VFR800 remains an option, but it's not much of a looker either.  I'm seriously considering one of these now:
2002 Triumph Daytona 955i.  The reason?  It looks fantastic.  I don't like the earlier or later ones with different headlamp designs, it has to be this type.  However, insurance is expensive, critics reckon it's a bit of a blunt instrument, and I probably can't be trusted with something that'll do nearly 170mph.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio