Mellow Yellow

I had a ride to Swindon today, to check out some bikes.  It looks like it's going to be a VFR800 after all, I only sat on it in the showroom but it certainly felt more roomy than the SV.  It looks better in the metal too, though it's still a bit frumpy.  I tried a Honda CBR600F, but the riding position was identical to the SV; no good.  A Fireblade at the same money looked well-used.  Fazer looked too boring.
This is the actual bike.  They had a red and silver special edition too, slightly newer but it had obviously seen a few more winters.  I turned down a test ride, as there was a 90% chance of an impulse buy - I'm trying to be sensible this time.  I've even considered selling the SV privately (it's super-clean now), but can't stomach the thought of dealing with eBay muppets so I'll trade it in and take the hit.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio