Chariddy

Some pictures from the Ride of Respect today, through Brize Norton and surrounding area.  It was good fun, waving to all the kiddies and any ladies I liked the look of :)
 Took the VFR, all cleaned and polished for a change.
 Several thousand bikes, all lined up on the runway.  They said we could make as much noise as we wanted - cue engines being bounced off the limiters and much beeping of horns.  I joined in but there was so much racket I could barely hear my own engine, even at 11K RPM!
Favourite of the day, just look at it!  

In the evening I took the CBR out, and ended up riding around the coast for several hours.  It seems my weak, lame body is adapting.  

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio