Cisco Chump

Passed a Cisco exam today, to renew my CCNP for another 3 years.  Wasn't too bad, didn't have any of those horrific lab scenarios.  I've been dragging the loathsome training manual around with me for the past 4 months, I'd like to burn it now but it may be useful at some point.

Have been enjoying short rides on the CBR, trying to bend my body to the required shape.  I had nearly 6 hours on the VFR yesterday (on a fools errand to Eastbourne), and have come up with the following comfort equation:

1 hour of VFR = 1 minute of CBR

Yeah, it's painful.  And the suspension is too firm for local country roads, it mostly skitters from one bump to the next, even with it set some 25% softer than factory defaults.  But on smooth, open roads... still worth it.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio