Return of the Beemer-seeking Missile

Putting together a jigsaw puzzle that's been disassembled at high speed, with no pictures to work from, is very tedious.  It's done though, and I've just been out for a spin.  The top fairing panel doesn't quite line up so it looks very much like a binned bike.  Some fittings are either lost or broken too.  I reckon an OEM panel will be required for a proper repair.  If it wasn't so bleeding hot I'd be out playing on it!

I picked up my Alpinestars leather jacket today, it had been in for alteration by Nine Lives Leather as I've lost a couple of stone since buying it.  Now it's a snug fit and you'd never know 4" had been taken out of the waist, it's superb workmanship.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio