Scooter Shame

The CBR parts arrived today from Wemoto, they're pattern rather than OEM but the quality is good.  If the Honda nuts and bolts were not made of cheese, it would be fixed by now.  I'm not going to bother getting the top fairing panel painted until winter... mostly to get it on the road quickly, but it can't help to be a bit cautious...
I coughed up the cash for the BMW repairs today, £1550.  I'm only going to ride with people with cheap bikes from now on!

Another friend, who will further more be known as Crazy Rob of Wokingham, has bought an electric scooter rather like the one in this photo.  I had a go on it last night, despite my ingrained prejudice against scoots, and it was great fun!  I'm not ruling out getting one at some point, though it'll be a petrol.  Rob is covering his in LED lights for comedy Tron effect, is this any way for grown men to behave?  Find out when we start the Southern Scooter Racing Championship, coming soon to a McDonalds car park near you.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio