I like 'birds

The CBR is finally being fixed - witness the pukka Honda top fairing (£209 but it came painted and with the decals), and new screen (from a Padgett's race bike).  I'm fixing the hole in the side panel, and have repainted the scratched mirror stalks, so it's ready for sale.  It is pretty good fun though, if I wasn't such a physical wreck I'd probably keep it.

I had a sit on a Blackbird at the Honda dealer, and I liked it a LOT.  The bars are quite a stretch, in fact you could lay on the tank quite comfortably if you get a bit tired.  Felt big too, which is another plus.  This one was a bit ragged given the mileage (21K), and rather overpriced, but they're definitely back on the radar.  I prefer the look of the BMW which also has more of a sense of occasion about it, but there's no shortage of tales of expensive woe to be found on the web.  A Blackbird will just work, and continue to keep working.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio