Further Adventures in New South Wales


Out again on the bike, this time south of Sydney and through the Royal national park.  It's like riding through one of the conservatories at Kew gardens. 
I followed the Old Pacific highway, which includes this road built in the sea, around the side of some cliffs.
Look, it's Home & Away!  OK, it isn't, I tried to visit the place where they film that but got lost and gave up.
Looks lovely, but it was extremely windy and I had my hands full keeping the chunky, unaerodynamic BMW pointing in roughly the correct direction.
Later in the day I visited a waterfall.  It had a car park, a visitor centre with restaurant, a gift shop... all for this pathetic dribble of water.  Perhaps it works better in the winter.
I did get a present for the Mrs though.  Despite covering more than 500 miles, and even passing through Kangaroo Valley, this is the only wildlife I've seen (apart from a lizard thing, about half-a-second before I ran him over).

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio