Home and Away

I'm working in Sydney this month, here are some typical tourist photos:

The Opera house is pretty impressive, but awkward to photograph.  I'd like to go and see a show here, but there's nothing playing that appeals at the moment - I suppose all their A-list celebs (Harold from Neighbours, Skippy the bush kangaroo, etc), are doing panto in the UK right now.
I told you it was awkward to photograph - you need to be on a boat in the harbour really.
It took almost 24 hours to get here; 7 hours on a Boeing 777 to Dubai, then another 14 on this A380.  It was OK though, I got some decent sleep AND and the in-flight entertainment system had the original series of Battlestar Galactica to watch.  That wood - it's plastic.  Like a '90s Mondeo Ghia.
I became very confused by the time difference; Monday seems to have been just a few hours long.

I've hired a motorbike for the weekend, a massive BMW GS1200!  I don't approve of adventure bikes, but it should be comfortable enough for all-day riding and seeing as I'm going to be exploring the national parks rather than filtering city traffic, the size shouldn't be an issue.  I'm looking forward to this, because the actual work I'm doing is tedious, and I'm not enjoying myself.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio