Angry Roger at Rockingham

BRRRRMMM, BRRRMMM!

This was great fun and I reckon an improvement on last time (certainly got passed less), but it was a sea of red flags.  I think we only completed 1 session without incident.  

A chap fell off right in front of me, I believe he was OK but it was sickening to see - one moment he's confidently hooning out of a bend, the next he's tumbling down the road in a foetal position.  It exposed the fragile human-being beneath all the gear and bravado and left me questioning what I was doing.  It is such a high though; pushing the machine and yourself to the ragged edge of your ability, having your fate quite literally in your own hands; perhaps it's satisfying some primordial instinct.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio