Roger at Rockingham


This was an absolute blast, the final sessions were some of the most exhilarating times I've had on any kind of vehicle.  Sadly there's no video as the camera didn't record; some Googling has revealed that if you start recording immediately after switching on the Drift HD camera, it'll cut out after a short time, with zero bytes recorded.   


Morning sessions were not so good.  First session, the new Brembo pads hadn't bedded in and the brakes were so poor I considered going home.  There were also several people who were clearly in the wrong group, and pretty much every session ended with a red flag as somebody chucked their bike at the scenery.

Come the afternoon, all the naughty folks had either been sent home or crashed, the brakes had bedded in, and I'd found my way around the track at last.  Didn't pass many folks, mostly I was working on my cornering technique (the International circuit is full of bends), and body position.  Still much to do on the latter.  Definitely want to visit Rockingham again.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio