Aircon? No Thank You

Not much progress this week, been busy at work and getting home late. I've decided I should fit new dust boots to the shocks despite them being stupidly expensive, which means I'll have to whip the rear struts off again to fit them (not done the front yet). I know the drill now though, should only take an hour.

I've removed most of the aircon components now, it didn't work anyway because the condenser was holed and the occasions when it might be useful are very rare. The compressor isn't going anywhere yet because it has a rounded-off bolt, and access is very difficult. Once that heavy lump of metal is gone there'll be plenty of space for an intercooler.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio