Front suspension and steering

I had a day's leave today, went on a date with Mrs B to the New Forest and we had an excellent time. Still managed to fit some work in during the evening though, I've replaced the OS track rod end and steering rack gaiter and removed and disassembled the strut. I managed to do the latter without loosening the alignment bolts on the lower wishbone (manual says you have to), hopefully I'll be able to fit the new one using the same procedure. I used a universal gaiter kit from a nearby factor, 1/4 the price of the Mazda kit and they're made of that really stretchy rubber which will allow you to fit them without removing the track rod end.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio