Cracked manifold, again

Mr DB welded it up for me before it was fitted, but I noticed a raspy noise coming from the area and yes, the exhaust manifold has cracked again. I'm going to attempt a fix with Fire Seal this weekend, and I'm going to use the opportunity to fit the LC-1 wideband 02 sensor that arrived the other day. I've decided to go for a basic Megasquirt rather than the PnP one, it's vastly cheaper and I'll be able to learn more along the way.

All the tyres are wearing on their inside edges, I need to find some time to get to Wheels-in-Motion! I think these will become my track wheels, though I'm still to scared too thrash it around a track for fear it'll explode.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio