Tooled Up

I'm a big boy now, with a big boy toy box. I got it from Machine Mart in Portsmouth, which is like Toys'r'us for blokes with a taste for spannering. There wasn't 1 awesome compressor...there were 12! The combo above was £175 and is big enough to hold the motley collection of tools I've amassed over the past 20 years, I spent a really enjoyable couple of hours filling it up. I ignored the 2 cars outside which are overdue a service.

I've taken this photo with the fancy new camera I boought today, so Russ has adopted my old 2MP Fuji. I will now feel guilty about this level of wild spending for the next 6 months.

I did turn up the boost on the Mazda, but ran into some knock and backed it off again immediately. I'm still running a little more than previously, but my seat-of-the-pants dyno estimates it at less than 10bhp extra. I also gave up trying to fix the cracked exhaust manifold, and ordered a new one from ETD Racing. Life it too short...

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio