YOU'RE FIRED!

It has cost £240 to have the aircon fault on the not-so-Mighty Benz diagnosed... it needs £400 of condenser. I rather lost my rag over this and decided there and then to get rid of it, and within hours Mr Bill arrived, ready to take it away (for he loves the slushbox). In the meantime I'd cleaned it inside and out, and driven it a little, and realised I couldn't let it go for the measly amount it's worth... sorry, Mr Bill. Perhaps I'll regret this next time something expensive breaks, but I can't find anything to replace it! I considered a Saab 93, but that's just a fancy Cavalier, isn't it? BMW? Same issues as a Benz. 1964 Daimler 250? Ooooh yes, but 17mpg with a 72 mile daily commute? No, perhaps not.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio