Insert weak pun about brakes here

I noticed evidence of a fluid leak on the offside front caliper when fitting new pads, so I ordered a couple of seal kits from MX5Parts.co.uk. On taking them apart (I blew them out using the air line at the petrol station), the NSF piston is pitted badly, though it hadn't leaked. I've ordered a pair of replacements so it should be back in action by Wednesday - Friday is Cadwell Park. While the calipers have been off, I've painted them chav yellow! They've taken 4 coats so far and they still look a bit rubbish, wish I hadn't started to be honest. Fitted the other 2 silicon coolant hoses, and applied some more heat shield tape around the turbo.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio