Best Post EVER

No, not this one, the previous one with Little Boots.  I really like that vid below of 'Stuck on Repeat', in fact I prefer all of her 'bedroom' versions to the studio ones which sound like over-produced Radio 1 fodder.  Anyway, I'm going to stop going on about it - this site covers Boots news much more ably.

The MX5 has been running reliably with 11psi of boost for a week now, it's surely a record.  I fitted a new turbo gasket last weekend and retuned it via the wonder of Megatune, but it's meant a return to the expensive Shell Optimax (it knocked without it).  It's mighty quick now, I love it.  Is it worth pushing for the final 3psi available before the rods exit the crankcase?  These 320cc injectors are maxxed out, larger ones are not too expensive but how about the rest of the drivetrain?  It's feeling pretty 'baggy' now, the stress is showing.

Now back to the 'tube; I like this one, but it made Russ cry:



And I LOVE CAT!

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio