OPERATION KITCHEN - new toys arrive

The new fridge and cooker/hob arrived today, it's all coming together now! It took me about an hour to get the fridge up and running, the instructions are written in finest Chinglish. It does chilled water and ice (various types), it's all wonderfully overcomplicated and ace. Cooker is stored for now, I've not built the unit for that yet.

Check out that lovely frame - Brian did that for me, I have no apptitude for wood. He's coming back to put a door on it, I can't be trusted apparently.

I did put these up though. Took 6 hours, would you believe. They're very slightly larger than the old ones and I had to bash some plaster out to make them fit.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio