OPERATION KITCHEN - when will it end?

The worst is over - I hope. Mrs B has completed all the painting, the floor is finished and I've built the stud partition under the stairs (to make a little cupboard). I spent much of yesterday trying to make a door frame for it, but I've now GIVEN UP - carpentry is not for me. Where is Jesus when you need him?
I've spent 3 hours painting this evening, sealing the exposed edges of the cabinets. Very tedious and I think it will need a 2nd coat. We had the washing machine running last week, my new plumbing seemed to work so we left it for 10 minutes - came back to a flood! The machine itself was at fault, cost £49 to have it repaired. I think it's got another leak now...

Talking of breakdowns, the Beamer let me down again last week. It decided to stall at a very busy junction in Guildford and wouldn't restart. I had to get the AA out and he got it going eventually, after having a play with the pump in the fuel tank. Seems this is a bit weak, but it's fine as long as the fuel level doesn't get too low.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio