Kraftwerk


Mr Hawks has at last lent me his Korg Mini, after just 2 years of me bugging him.  I have no idea what I'm doing with it but it's a fantastic toy and has probably scuppered any chance of me working on the kitchen this weekend.  The primary purpose of borrowing this is to stop be buying a Tenori-on, which looks like an even more fantastic toy.  I'd probably get fed up with it after a week... but what a week that would be.  Here's a lovely picture of Little Boots with a Korg...

and here's a link to her playing the Tenori-on (gentlemen viewers are warned that they may find themselves dazed and unable to concentrate for some hours after watching this):



Mr Hawks somehow makes a living as a cartoonist, check out his blog and don't hesitate to send him single line emails saying "I don't get it" - I do.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio