2000 miles

The YBR hit 2000 miles on the way home this afternoon, and it just keeps getting faster.  Either that or I'm losing weight... unlikely.  Rob and I had a trip to Hayling Island yesterday, the 115 mile round trip was the longest so far (there was a short pause to refuel on chips'n'coke).  Great fun, especially as it no longer rains in Hampshire any more.  We'll all be dead of dehydration come September but there'll be some great biking weather in the meantime.

Spent some time perving at SV650s, and I'm even eyeing up another bike to keep it company, a deeply uncool Yamaha Virago 535!  I will need to adopt another persona when I ride that, possibly involving tassles and a bandana.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio