Mr Sensible

Finished servicing the bike yesterday, had to get Mrs B to sit on it and hold it upright while I checked the oil level though; why didn't Suzuki fit a bloody centre stand?  It's all working lovely now, anyway.

Had a few hours of dry roads today, so I've been out doing a few circuits of my favourite routes.  I've got a bit used to the ooomph now, so I've been very sensible and have hardly broken the speed limit at all.  I had my first motorway ride too, doing 5 miles of M3.  Didn't like it, even though the only traffic was cars at 60/70mph there was an awful lot of buffeting.  Also had the helmet visor come open during a high-speed lifesaver, not for the first time.  I'm going to have to experiment with holding my head at different angles, there doesn't appear to be any fault with the visor so I'm not sure what's happening.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio