Beaulieu Ride-in Day

Some of the photos I took today at Beaulieu ride-in day; just £5 for entry.  I spent another £15 on the predictably overpriced food/drink/ice cream, but it was still a top value day out.  I had to go alone as Rob bailed out at the last moment, but that meant I could do all the boring stuff I'm never normally allowed to, such as looking over the abbey ruins and the kitchen garden.  I am so very dangerous.




6 cylinder Honda - don't want to be dropping that


Some V-twins that are not as fast as mine



 How can there be this many bikes in the entire country?  This was just a small selection, they were just everywhere.  Great weather was a help, I assume (I'm a bit pink now, in fact).

That silver one looks nice... I'll bet it's owner is very tough, handsome and outdoorsy.  He's probably a model or a professional kick-boxer, or something.
There was also a bike display team, they were CRAZY, it looked SUPER DANGEROUS.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio