I don't like yellow

I was determined to get Roger's panels painted this weekend.  First task was to remove the front wheel so I could access the rusted up mudguard nuts - I had to go borrow a front paddock stand for that.  Then the fuel tank had to be drained and removed - more time lost.  So it was this morning before I actually started to get some primer on the panels... at which point it started to rain.

Eventually it stopped, and I got out there with the Fiat Broom yellow I'd chosen.  3 cans down, and I realise I don't really like yellow anymore...

I quite fancy black now. Then I could put stickers on it.  But it's now gone 4pm and all the shops are shut.  Bollocks!

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio