Roger rides again

I've ridden Roger for the first time this evening - but only on the drive.  Put the new chain and sprockets on (during which my new riveting tool from Wemoto failed, very unimpressive), and after some faffing about with the fuel tap under the tank again he was up and running.

Good news: I think the front disks will recover with use :)

Bad news: one of the fork seals has popped :(

Now I just need the fairing bracket (due any day), and some indicators (cheapo eBay ones on order), and he could go on the road.  I think paint is needed first though - the colour will be whatever the Pound shop has in stock.


As Roger has been good, he's being allowed to sleep in the garage from now on.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio