Wii Fatigue

I caved in to peer pressure today and bought a Wii. I've been thinking about it for a while, I liked the idea of the daft controller and games that don't require you to invest hours, or even days of your time (I'm talking about you, evil PC with your life-wrecking Sins of a Solar Empire).

I've only got Wii Sports (until I get it mod chipped), already I'm being totally owned by Russ and Mrs B, who seem to have a natural ability to throw virtual bowling balls and fists about. My superior brain is obviously struggling to cope with such mindless pap. Yes, I'm convinced of it.

I don't know what that picture above is, it's just random Japanese nonsense I stumbled upon when I was looking at Wii stuff. I'd like to be a Manga schoolgirl.

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio