Goodwood Breakfast Club

Breakfast Club again, this time it was Everything but the Car... which meant lots and lots of motorbikes. Hundreds of them. Try as I might, I just can't get into bikes, I'm sure they're very quick but to me they either look like Harleys (lots of chintzy chrome), or race bikes (lots of chintzy carbon fibre). There was a big version of a Dragstar though, I did quite like that. There was also a helicopter, a removals truck, a Bedford Rascal camper, and a 1950s British Rail tractor thing, amongst other weird tat.

I've been practicing my soldering, though my little LED torch didn't go well. I lost a component, which prompted me to set up a desk and chair in the garage, complete with geek lamp. I call it the 'Squirt Lounge. The 'Squirt arrived at my local sorting office on Saturday according to the parcel tracking website. So that's 4 days to get from Atlanta USA to Hampshire UK, yet the final 2 miles to my house has taken another 4 days... so far. Not impressive, is it?

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio