Megasquirt, part 4

Not so much progress today, I was sidetracked by a user needing a password change (I'm on call this week), then got distracted by a bag of fruit pastilles and surfing the interweb. I did make a start on the outputs though, and spent some time being perplexed by section 65 in the MegaManual, where you need to make a choice on installing the high-current ignition driver parts. After much research, I found you skip this section and move on to step 66, only at the end do you make the ignition mods (using the pull-up resistors kit) for the MX5.

A certain person has questioned my soldering skills - check it out below, Mr P!

And this is something from my intersurf session, from B3ta:

Popular posts from this blog

MINI tailgate hinge replacement

BMW E39 diesel pump replacement

Adding bluetooth to a Mini with Harman Kardon audio